My husband and I went there for the first time since we heard about their great steak. Of course we made a reservation, we got on time, then they took us to the small dining area that had about 10 tables. Well, there was already one asian group enjoying their dinner. While we were wating for our food, there came another asian group, and another and another. By the time we finished our food, people in that small room were all minoroty. My husband got up and went to look at the main dining area and guess what he found out. I don’t even have to say. We’re not going back there ever again. What a great restaurant for $200 dinner!
1-star review of Mastro’s Steakhouse by Hye Won L.
- kyleminor likes this
- littlestmatryoshka reblogged this from fuckyouyelper
- alchimique reblogged this from fuckyouyelper
- on-the-third-day reblogged this from fuckyouyelper
- bambi--slaughter likes this
- ambienne likes this
- polmer likes this
- alcoholicgifts reblogged this from fuckyouyelper
- barelytolerable likes this
- leehyekyeong reblogged this from fuckyouyelper
- fuckyouyelper posted this